Stainless Steel Laundry Sink and Utility Tub from Just Manufacturing
Stainless steel laundry sinks and utility tub sinks from Just Manufacturing have been the preferred choice of architects, designers and specifying engineers since 1933.
Now the same great quality commercial grade stainless steel laundry sinks are available to residential designers, interior designers and residential architects. Just Manufacturing’s stainless steel laundry fixtures combine cutting edge sink design with functional elements to meet the demanding criteria of high end designers and utility room applications.
Easy cleanability makes stainless steel the first choice for strict hygienic conditions.
The hard metallic surface of stainless steel makes it difficult for bacteria to adhere and survive. When properly cleaned and maintained, stainless steel surfaces resist growth of bacteria, mold and microorganisms that can cause disease.
There is an industrial aesthetic appeal of a quality stainless steel utility sink. The design and durability of stainless steel can add style and sophistication to any laundry room.
You can find and choose the exact model needed for a particular laundry room installation without sacrificing cabinet or sink sizing restrictions.
Just Manufacturing's sinks and plumbing fixtures have value-added special features that are specific to end user needs, some of which are:
- Lead-free certified products
All Just free standing stainless steel sinks use 18-8 type 304 certified USA milled stainless steel and are ARRA Made in America certified.
Laundry sinks can have many differing functions.
If your project requires a free standing utility sink that is unique and not off the shelf, we can help? If a stock commercial stainless steel Laundry sink is not the answer, we are experts in custom stainless steel commercial sinks!
No project is too small for a custom stainless steel sink that is Made in the USA!
Just Manufacturing uses 18-8 type 304 certified USA milled stainless steel to produce the best commercial stainless steel sinks available. All Just Manufacturing commercial stainless steel sinks are Made in USA with 100% American steel and certified for ARRA project work specifications.
People count on Just Manufacturing for experience, service and reliability!
Learn more about when and how to wash your hands from the CDC.
Didn't find the free standing stainless steel sink that you were looking for above?
Check out the rest of our residential and commercial grade stainless steel sinks and plumbing fixtures that offer flexible spec solutions and the broadest product offering in the industry including:
- Single bowl stainless steel
- Double bowl stainless steel
- Triple bowl stainless steel
- Stainless steel farmhouse sinks
- Wall-mount stainless steel fixtures
- Deep stainless steel bowls
- Undermount stainless steel
- Stainless steel bowls with drainboard
- ADA bathroom basins
- Clinical hand wash
Maintaining the original look of Stainless Steel, the easy care way...
Much of the beauty of stainless steel lies in its long-lasting wear and enduring good looks. Follow these few simple steps, and your stainless steel products from Just Manufacturing will retain their original look for many years to come.
We are constantly upgrading and improving our JIT process to meet the needs our customers. Just-in-time (JIT) is an inventory strategy that strives to improve a business's return on investment by reducing in-process inventory and associated carrying costs.
- Just Manufacturing provides unparalleled commitment to JIT (Just In Time) in the building materials product market.
- Just Manufacturing is your partner for Just-in-Time inventory management.
- 95%+ off-the-shelf fill-rate so you have fast delivery on your order.
- Scheduling - Inventory - Logistics
90% Recycled Product Content
In-plant production as well as, inbound Raw materials and Packaging are factored in to our GREEN planning recycling efforts.
- The sink/plumbing fixture production process includes type 304 and 316 steel. 75 to 80% of the ingredients used for newly melted stainless coils delivered to Just Mfg are of recycled scrap. Our mill source is located approx 330 miles from our facility.
- In-plant, scrap stainless byproduct is accumulated daily and picked up weekly by our contracted scrap hauler. This raw material is ultimately recycled into new metal on the mill level.
- Cans, bottles and paper from packaged foods and inbound corrugated packaging are recycled as well. Recycling materials are accumulated at collection points on the shop floor
Worldwide, industry counts on Just Manufacturing for consistant service, reliability and quality!