Stainless Steel Lavatory Sinks from Just Manufacturing
Just Manufacturing’s stainless steel lavatory sinks have been the preferred choice of architects, designers and specifying engineers since 1933. Now the same great quality stainless steel products are available to light commercial and residential kitchen and bath designers, interior designers, as well as residential architects.
Just Manufacturing's on-going commitment to product development combines cutting edge stainless steel lavatory sinks design with functional elements. Our stainless steel fixtures unite form and function. Our broad product offering of sinks allow you to choose the exact model needed for a particular installation, oval or round, without sacrificing cabinet or sizing restrictions.
Just is the clear choice for quality sink products and durability that will last for many years in heavy use environments!
The hard metallic surface of stainless steel makes it difficult for bacteria to adhere and survive. When properly cleaned and maintained, stainless steel surfaces resist growth of bacteria, mold and microorganisms that can cause disease.
Easy cleanability makes stainless steel the first choice for strict hygienic conditions.
People count on Just and you can be assured that service and reliability are a Just constant!Just Manufacturing uses 18-8 type 304 certified USA milled stainless steel to produce the best stainless steel sinks available for institutional environments. All Just Manufacturing stainless steel lavatory fixtures are Made in USA and certified for ARRA project work specifications.
Need something unique for your stainless steel project? If a stock product is not the answer, we are experts in custom stainless steel sinks and sinks made from antimicrobial copper for health care applications ~ no project is too small for a custom stainless steel fixture that is "Made in the USA".
- Single bowl stainless steel
- Double bowl stainless steel
- Triple bowl stainless steel
- Stainless steel farmhouse
- Wall mount stainless steel
- Deep stainless steel
- Undermount sink stainless steel
- Stainless steel bowl with drainboard
- ADA bathroom sink
- Surgeon scrub Sink
- Clinical Sink
- Medical Sink
We are constantly upgrading and improving our JIT process to meet the needs our customers. Just-in-time (JIT) is an inventory strategy that strives to improve a business's return on investment by reducing in-process inventory and associated carrying costs.
Just Manufacturing provides unparalleled commitment to JIT (Just In Time) in the building materials product market.
- Just Manufacturing is your partner for Just-in-Time inventory management.
- 95%+ off-the-shelf fill rate so you have fast delivery on your order.
- Scheduling - Inventory - Logistics
Our comprehensive product catalog offers fixtures for a large variety of applications including residential, institutional, medical and commercial!
Our commercial grade lavatory sinks and commercial plumbing fixtures made out of quality stainless steel, exemplify our ongoing commitment to product development. Now the same great quality is available to residential market kitchen and bath designers, interior designers and residential architects.
Our product line of sinks, faucets and bubblers offer the only 100% stainless steel sink package available in the marketplace and our Integra-Flow overflow, vandal-resistant faucet and bubbler ledges are an industry first.
Institutions count on Just Manufacturing for quality classroom sinks!
Didn't find what you were looking for above?
Check out the rest of our residential and commercial grade stainless steel products and commercial plumbing fixtures that offer flexible spec solutions, and the broadest product offering in the plumbing fixtures industry.
Just is the clear choice for quality lavatory products with the durability that will last for many years in heavy use environments!
90% Recycled Product ContentIn-plant production as well as, inbound Raw materials and Packaging are factored in to our GREEN planning recycling efforts.
- The sink/plumbing fixture production process includes type 304 and 316 steel. 75 to 80% of the ingredients used for newly melted stainless coils delivered to Just Mfg are of recycled scrap. Our mill source is located approx 330 miles from our facility.
- In-plant, scrap stainless byproduct is accumulated daily and picked up weekly by our contracted scrap hauler. This raw material is ultimately recycled into new metal on the mill level.
- Cans, bottles and paper from packaged foods and inbound corrugated packaging are recycled as well. Recycling materials are accumulated at collection points on the shop floor