Government Stainless Steel Scullery Sinks from Just Manufacturing
Just Manufacturing’s stainless steel scullery sinks have been specified by some of the largest food service applications, health care groups, school districts and hotel chains in the U.S.
The hard metallic surface of stainless steel makes it difficult for bacteria to adhere and survive. When properly cleaned and maintained, stainless steel surfaces resist growth of bacteria, mold and microorganisms that can cause disease.
Easy cleanability makes stainless steel the first choice for strict hygienic conditions.
Just Manufacturing's scullery sink and commercial fixtures are:
True gauge and
Offer generous capacity.
With the broadest product offering of scullery stainless steel sinks in the industry, you can choose the exact model needed for a particular installation without sacrificing cabinet or sink sizing restrictions.
Just Manufacturing uses 18-8 type 304 certified USA milled stainless steel to produce the best stainless steel sinks available. All Just Manufacturing scullery sinks are Made in USA with 100% American steel and certified for ARRA project work specifications.People count on Just Manufacturing and you can be assured that with our 80+ year track record, service and reliability are a Just constant with a Just sink!
Didn't find what you were looking for above?
Check out the rest of our residential and commercial grade stainless steel sink and plumbing fixtures that offer flexible spec solutions and the broadest product offering in the industry including:
- Single bowl
- Double bowl
- Triple bowl
- Stainless steel farmhouse sinks
- Deep sinks
- Stainless steel drainboard sinks
- ADA bathroom sinks
- Surgeon scrub
- Clinical handwash stations
- Medical sinks
We are constantly upgrading and improving our JIT process to meet the needs our customers. Just-in-time (JIT) is an inventory strategy that strives to improve a business's return on investment by reducing in-process inventory and associated carrying costs.
- Just Manufacturing provides unparalleled commitment to JIT (Just In Time) in the building materials product market.
- Just Manufacturing is your partner for Just-in-Time inventory management.
- 95%+ off-the-shelf fill-rate so you have fast delivery on your order.
- Scheduling - Inventory - Logistics
Our comprehensive product catalog offers fixtures for a large variety of applications including residential, institutional, medical and commercial!
Learn more about when and how to wash your hands from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Our commercial grade sinks made out of stainless steel and commercial plumbing fixtures exemplify our ongoing commitment to product development, and now the same great quality is available to residential market kitchen and bath designers, interior designers and residential architects.
Our product line of sinks, faucets and bubblers offer the only 100% stainless steel sink package available in the marketplace and our Integra-Flow overflow, vandal-resistant faucet and bubbler ledges are an industry first.
Institutions count on Just Manufacturing for a quality classroom sink and you can be assured that service and reliability are a Just constant!
Just is the clear choice for quality products and durability for the health care environment that will last for many years in those heavy use environments!
90% Recycled Product Content
In-plant production as well as, inbound Raw materials and Packaging are factored in to our GREEN planning recycling efforts.
- The sink/plumbing fixture production process includes type 304 and 316 steel. 75 to 80% of the ingredients used for newly melted stainless coils delivered to Just Mfg are of recycled scrap. Our mill source is located approx 330 miles from our facility.
- In-plant, scrap stainless byproduct is accumulated daily and picked up weekly by our contracted scrap hauler. This raw material is ultimately recycled into new metal on the mill level.
- Cans, bottles and paper from packaged foods and inbound corrugated packaging are recycled as well. Recycling materials are accumulated at collection points on the shop floor