Stainless Steel Wall Mount Sinks from Just Manufacturing
Wall mount stainless steel sinks by Just are designed to be tough and durable. Since 1933 Just Manufacturing has been the preferred choice of architects, designers and specifying engineers for wall mount sinks.
The wall mount stainless steel sinks that we produce are ideal for hotels, airports, dormitories, restaurants and public lavatory applications. Places with high traffic, high exposure and the need for durability are usually where the Just brand is found.
Easy cleanability makes stainless steel the first choice for strict hygienic conditions.
The hard metallic surface of stainless steel makes it difficult for bacteria to adhere and survive. When properly cleaned and maintained, stainless steel surfaces resist growth of bacteria, mold and microorganisms that can cause disease.
Our wall mount stainless steel sinks are heavily specified for:
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Academic Environments
- Commercial Environments
If a stock commercial wall mount sink is not the answer, we are experts in custom stainless steel commercial sinks! Need something that is unique and not off the shelf for your commercial project, our custom fabrication department can help, as:
No project is too small for a custom stainless steel sink that is Made in the USA!"
Just Manufacturing uses 18-8 type 304 certified USA milled stainless steel to produce the best stainless steel sinks available. All Just Manufacturing wall mount stainless steel sinks and copper-nickel sinks are Made in USA with 100% American raw materials and certified for ARRA project work specifications.
People count on Just for their wall mounted sink and you can be assured that service and reliability are a Just constant!
Learn more about when and how to wash your hands with some great tips from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention!90% Recycled Product Content
In-plant production as well as inbound Raw materials and Packaging are factored in to our GREEN planning recycling efforts.
Recycling: Raw materials
- The sink/plumbing fixture production process includes type 304 and 316 steel. 75 to 80% of the ingredients used for newly melted stainless coils delivered to Just Mfg are of recycled scrap. Our mill source is located approx 330 miles from our facility.
- In-plant, scrap stainless byproduct is accumulated daily and picked up weekly by our contracted scrap hauler. This raw material is ultimately recycled into new metal on the mill level.
- Cans, bottles and paper from packaged foods and inbound corrugated packaging are recycled as well. Recycling materials are accumulated at collection points on the shop floor
Didn't find the wall mount sink fixture that you were looking for above?
Check out the rest of our residential and commercial grade stainless steel sinks and plumbing fixtures that offer flexible spec solutions and the broadest product offering in the industry including:
- Single bowl stainless steel sinks
- Double bowl stainless steel sinks
- Triple bowl stainless steel sinks
- Stainless steel farmhouse sinks
- Deep stainless steel sinks
- Undermount stainless steel sinks
- Stainless steel drainboard sinks
- ADA bathroom sinks
- Surgeon scrub sinks
- Clinical basins
- Medical Handwash
Just Manufacturing stainless steel wall mount sinks are the correct choice for any project as they are:
High quality stainless steel "Made in the USA" that is easy to maintain. Care and cleaning are easier due to the design and craftsmanship that is put into the production process.
Offer generous capacity and are true gauge. All of our products spec out to the stated gauge!
Best of all, they are in-stock as we have a 95%+ off-the-shelf fill-rate which allows faster shipping of your order. In stock means that you will have it for your project when you need it, avoiding costly delays.
People have grown to count on Just Manufacturing over the years. You can be assured that quality, service and reliability are a Just constant!
An ounce of prevention ...
Forget the pound of cure. Stainless steel wall mount sinks are easily kept stain-free with these simple sink cleaning tips on how to clean a stainless steel sink:
- Since most soaps and detergents contain chlorides, Just recommends frequent rinsing of your stainless steel sink, preferably after each use.
- Combine this simple daily treatment with a weekly cleansing with an abrasive cleaner, ideally Bon-Ami or Zud. Unlike porcelain sinks, durable stainless steel stands up strongly to abrasive cleansers. Remember always to scrub in the direction of the polish lines so that your efforts blend with the surface of your sink. For a less aggressive approach, try cleaning your stainless steel sink with a paste of baking soda and water. Rinse well and dry. Regularly drying your sink works wonders to prevent water and surface rust marks.