Stainless Steel Restaurant and Food Service Sink from Just Manufacturing
Stainless steel restaurant sinks from Just Manufacturing have been specified by some of the most popular restaurant groups, largest food service applications and hotel chains in the U.S.
Our large selection of sinks for restaurants and related food service, allows you to choose the fixture needed for a particular installation without sacrificing cabinet or sink sizing restrictions. Sink projects for commercial applications usually have specific applications for food service use. Choosing the right faucet for your sink can turn it into a better work station
Easy cleanability makes stainless steel the first choice for strict hygienic conditions.
The hard metallic surface of stainless steel makes it difficult for bacteria to adhere and survive. When properly cleaned and mantained, stainless steel surfaces resist growth of bacteria, mold and microorganisms that can cause disease.
Available in single, double and triple compartment configurations, many of Just Manufacturing's stainless steel fixtures are scullery certified to NSF Std. 2 for food service and available as free standing or wall-mounted units.
Our Food Service / Restaurant product line also includes an extensive catalog:
Stainless steel prep sinks
Stainless steel hand wash sinks
Stainless steel janitorial sinks
With the broadest product offering of restaurant kitchen sinks in the industry, you can choose the exact model needed for a particular installation without sacrificing cabinet or sink sizing restrictions. And with our 80+ year track record, you can be assured that service and reliability are a Just Manufacturing constant.
Need something unique for your stainless steel project? If a stock product is not the answer, we are experts in custom stainless steel sinks ~ no project is too small for a custom stainless steel kitchen sink that is "Made in the USA".Just Manufacturing uses 18-8 type 304 certified USA milled stainless steel to produce the best stainless steel sinks available for institutional environments. All Just Manufacturing stainless steel sink products are Made in USA and certified for ARRA project work specifications.
Learn more about when and how to wash your hands from the CDC.
Additionally, Just’s Integra-Flow system is perfect for all stainless installations. The system is a simple solution that minimizes the risk of sink flooding incidents and stopping potential overflowing sinks at the source to prevent the expensive and damaging repercussions of flooding. The Integra-Flow system is available in all self-rimming drop-ins and undermount versions of the complete offering of Just t sink sizes and product categories.
Our commercial grade stainless products and plumbing fixtures exemplify our on-going commitment to product development, and the commercial building products industry. Now the same great quality is available to the residential kitchen and bath designers, interior designers and residential architects for their projects. Just Mfg provides spec and access to BIM files to make the process flow smoother and more accurately.
Didn't find what you were looking for above?
Check out the rest of our residential and commercial grade products and commercial plumbing fixtures that offer flexible spec solutions, and the broadest product offering of fixtures in the building materials industry including:
We are constantly upgrading and improving our JIT process to meet the needs our customers. Just-in-time (JIT) is an inventory strategy that strives to improve a business's return on investment by reducing in-process inventory and associated carrying costs.
- Just Manufacturing provides unparalleled commitment to JIT (Just In Time) in the building materials product market.
- Just Manufacturing is your partner for Just-in-Time inventory management.
- 95%+ off-the-shelf fill-rate so you have fast delivery on your order.
- Scheduling - Inventory - Logistics
Our comprehensive product catalog offers fixtures for a large variety of stainless applications including residential, institutional, medical and commercial!
Maintaining the beauty of Stainless Steel Sinks, the easy care way...
Much of the beauty of stainless steel lies in its long-lasting wear and enduring good looks. Follow these few simple steps, and your stainless steel products from Just Manufacturing will retain their original beauty for many years to come.An ounce of prevention ...
Forget the pound of cure. Stainless Steel is easily kept stain-free with these simple steps:
- Since most soaps and detergents contain chlorides, Just recommends frequent rinsing of your stainless steel sink, preferably after each use.
- Combine this simple daily treatment with a weekly cleansing with an abrasive cleaner, ideally Bon-Ami or Zud. Unlike porcelain sinks, durable stainless steel stands up strongly to abrasive cleansers. Remember always to scrub in the direction of the polish lines so that your efforts blend with the surface of your sink. For a less aggressive approach, try cleaning your stainless steel sink with a paste of baking soda and water. Rinse well and dry. Regularly drying your sink works wonders to prevent water and surface rust marks.
- Looking for that extra sparkle? Use flour power to polish your stainless steel sink by applying dry flour when the look you're after is a gleaming finish. Rub the flour in the bowl with a soft cloth, and then rinse and dry.
- Club soda will do the sparkle trick as well. After placing the stopper in your sink, pour some club soda in and rub with a soft cloth. As always, dry with a soft cloth to prevent water spots and surface rust.
- Add some shine with a few drops of baby oil. Wipe off with paper toweling and repeat for added shine.
Some things are best avoided: A few DONT's for Stainless Steel sink care...
- Do not let soap cleansers dry on the sink's surface. Rinse regularly to keep the chlorides found in most cleansers from affecting the natural luster of stainless.
- Steer clear of steel wool pads. The iron particles that are left behind can lead to rust and corrosion. For hard-to-clean projects, try a ScotchBrite scouring pad when the job at hand requires a little extra effort, again in the direction of the grain.
- Avoid leaving steel and cast iron cookware in your sink for extended periods of time. Iron plus moisture on top of stainless can lead to surface rust and staining.
- Rubber dish mats, wet sponges and cleaning pads are a no-no for a lengthy stay in your sink. Since they trap water, discoloration and staining can result.
- Just as you do not use your cutting board to clean the dishes, do not use your sink as a cutting board. Knives and other sharp kitchen instruments will naturally damage the surface of your sink.