Stainless Steel Farmhouse Sink from Just Manufacturing
Stainless steel farmhouse sinks from Just Manufacturing have been the preferred choice of architects, designers and specifying engineers since 1933.
Now the same great quality commercial grade stainless steel farmhouse sinks are available to residential kitchen designers, interior designers and residential architects.
The farmhouse sink originated in a time when there was no running water. The idea behind the sink was that it was a place to hold large amounts of water, which was fetched by hand from nearby wells, lakes and rivers.
Easy cleanability makes stainless steel the first choice for strict hygienic conditions. Serious cooks love the practicality that a farmhouse kitchen sink provides. Countertops also clean up in a snap, just wipe them down. It is very convenient to be able to brush crumbs and other food debris directly into the sink.
The traditional farmhouse sink is generally a lot deeper than modern undermount or drop-in sinks. The design with its bold front enables the user to stand directly in front of the basin, with no cabinets or countertop in between.
Also, the hard metallic surface of stainless steel makes it difficult for bacteria to adhere and survive. When properly cleaned and maintained, stainless steel surfaces resist growth of bacteria, mold and microorganisms that can cause disease.
Just Manufacturing is a family owned business that has been leading the industry for over 80 years. Our on-going commitment to product development combines cutting edge design with functional elements to bring viable solutions to your projects. Our farmhouse kitchen sinks unite form and function. Our broad product offering allows you to choose the exact apron model needed for a particular installation without sacrificing cabinet or apron kitchen sink sizing restrictions.
Just Manufacturing's on-going commitment to product development combines cutting edge design with functional elements. Our kitchen farmhouse sink unites form and function. Our broad product offering of farmhouse sinks allows you to choose the exact model needed for a particular installation without sacrificing cabinet or sink sizing restrictions.
Recent modern kitchen design has also re-imagined the farm house sink in the contemporary setting. All Just apron style sinks are produced with max capacity ID bowls affording the culinary enthusiast a generous area within to work. Available in single, double or max capacity triple compartment versions. We offer a wide selection of sizes, bowl configurations, and installation options, including apron front, self-rimming, tile edge, under counter and wall mount.
More and more designers are finding that stainless steel kitchen farmhouse sinks with the right plumbing accessories are perfect for any kitchen setting. Just has the quality farm house fixtures and accessories designed for today's modern kitchen.
These high quality sinks have value-added special features that are specific to end user needs, including:
The most comprehensive sinks size offering in the market
The most comprehensive sink model selection
With the broadest stainless steel product offering of farmhouse and apron sinks in the industry, you can choose the exact model needed for a particular installation without sacrificing any cabinet or sizing restrictions. With our over 80 year track record and customer satisfaction, you can be assured that service and reliability are a Just constant!
Need something unique for your stainless steel plumbing fixture project? If a stock product is not the answer, we are experts in custom stainless steel products and fixtures made from antimicrobial copper ~ no project is too small for a custom steel fixture that is "Made in the USA".Just Manufacturing uses 18-8 type 304 certified USA milled stainless steel to produce the best stainless steel fixtures available for institutional environments. All Just Manufacturing sink and fixtures are Made in USA and certified for ARRA project work specifications.
Learn more about when and how to wash your hands from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Our comprehensive product catalog includes stainless steel sinks for all applications, as well as sink steel fixtures for the modern or traditional residential kitchen, commercial kitchen sink for top restaurants and institutions, stainless food service sink fixtures and bar sink fixtures and stainless countertops.
Didn't find what you were looking for in the farmhouse sinks selections above?Check out the rest of our residential and commercial grade selections and plumbing fixtures that offer flexible spec solutions and the broadest product offering in the industry including:
- Single bowl
- Double bowl
- Triple bowl
- Apron sinks
- Deep/extra deep
- With drainboard/backsplash
- ADA bathroom
Maintaining the beauty of a Stainless Steel Farmhouse or Apron Sink, the easy care way...Much of the beauty of stainless lies in its long-lasting wear and the enduring good looks. Follow these few simple steps for care and cleaning of steel, and your farmhouse sink products from Just Manufacturing will retain their original beauty for many years to come.
In-plant production as well as inbound raw materials and packaging are factored in to our GREEN planning recycling efforts.
Recycling: Raw materials
- The sink/plumbing fixture production process includes type 304 and 316 steel. 75 to 80% of the ingredients used for newly melted stainless coils delivered to Just Mfg are of recycled scrap. Our mill source is located approx 330 miles from our facility.
- In-plant, scrap stainless byproduct is accumulated daily and picked up weekly by our contracted scrap hauler. This raw material is ultimately recycled into new metal on the mill level.
- Cans, bottles and paper from packaged foods and inbound corrugated packaging are recycled as well. Recycling materials are accumulated at collection points on the shop floor
We are constantly upgrading and improving our JIT process to meet the needs our customers. Just-in-time (JIT) is an inventory strategy that strives to improve a business's return on investment by reducing in-process inventory and associated carrying costs.
Just Manufacturing provides unparalleled commitment to JIT (Just In Time) in the building materials product market.
- Just Manufacturing is your partner for Just-in-Time inventory management.
- 95%+ off-the-shelf fill-rate so you have fast delivery on your order.
- Scheduling - Inventory - Logistics
Forget the pound of cure. A stainless steel kitchen sink is easily kept stain-free with these simple steps:
- Since most soaps and detergents contain chlorides, Just recommends frequent rinsing of your the sink bowl, preferably after each use.
- Combine this simple daily treatment with a weekly cleansing with an abrasive cleaner, ideally Bon-Ami or Zud. Unlike porcelain sinks, durable stainless steel stands up strongly to abrasive cleansers. Remember always to scrub in the direction of the polish lines so that your efforts blend with the surface of your sink.
- For a less aggressive approach, try cleaning your sink with a paste of baking soda and water. Rinse well and dry. Regularly drying your sink works wonders to prevent water and surface rust marks.
- Looking for that extra sparkle? Use flour power to polish your sink by applying dry flour when the look you are after is a gleaming finish. Rub the flour in with a soft cloth, and then rinse and dry.
- Club soda will do the sparkle trick as well. After placing the stopper in your sink, pour some club soda in and rub with a soft cloth. As always, dry with a soft cloth to prevent water spots and surface rust.
- Add some shine with a few drops of baby oil. Wipe off with paper toweling and repeat for added shine.