Stainless Steel Bar Sinks from Just Manufacturing
Stainless steel bar sinks are an integral part of of the solution in today's commercial and residential plumbing projects. Just Manufacturing's plumbing fixtures have value-added special features that are defined by and specific to end user needs, including:
- The most comprehensive size offering in the market
- The most comprehensive model selection of bar sinks
- Available in ADA specific bar sink models for commercial and residential applications.
Easy cleanability makes stainless steel the first choice for strict hygienic conditions.
The hard metallic surface of stainless steel makes it difficult for bacteria to adhere and survive. When properly cleaned and maintained, stainless steel surfaces resist growth of bacteria, mold and microorganisms that can cause disease.
Bar / island prep sinks make usage easier and cleanup more convenient, particularly when installed as a secondary kitchen sink (use the main sink for washing/soaking dishes); great for home entertaining when installed in high-volume areas, like a patio/terrace or as part of a home bar; great for smaller kitchens where every inch of space matters.
With the broadest product offering of sinks in the industry, you can choose the exact model needed for a particular installation without sacrificing cabinet or sizing restrictions. And with our 80+ year track record, you can be assured that service and reliability are a Just constant.
Need something unique for your stainless steel bar sink project? If a stock bar sink is not the answer, we are experts in custom stainless steel sinks and fixtures made from antimicrobial copper for health care applications ~ no bar /island sinks project is too small for a custom antimicrobial copper or stainless steel sink that is "Made in the USA".
Just Manufacturing uses 18-8 type 304 certified USA milled stainless steel to produce the best stainless steel sinks available for institutional environments. All Just Manufacturing stainless steel products are Made in USA and certified for ARRA project work specifications.
Keeping hands clean is one of the best ways to prevent the spread of infection and illness. Learn more about when and how to wash your hands from the CDC.
Didn't find the model that you were looking for above?
Check out the rest of our residential and commercial grade stainless steel sinks and plumbing fixtures that offer flexible spec solutions and the broadest product offering in the industry including:
- Single bowl
- Double bowl
- Triple bowl
- Deep AND EXTRA Deep
- Undermount for the kitchen
- Stainless steel sink with drainboard/backsplash
- ADA bathroom sinks for Assisted Living
- Surgical steel scrub for Hospitals
- Clinical Handwash Sinks and Fixtures for ALL Healthcare Environments
Just is the clear choice for quality sink products in heavy use environments. Our sinks provide the durability will last for many years and is needed in those settings!
90% Recycled Product Content
In-plant sink production as well as, inbound Raw materials and Packaging are factored in to our GREEN planning recycling efforts.
- The sink/plumbing fixture production process includes type 304 and 316 steel. 75 to 80% of the ingredients used for newly melted coils delivered to Just Mfg are of recycled scrap. Our mill source is located approx 330 miles from our facility.
- In-plant, scrap stainless byproduct is accumulated daily and picked up weekly by our contracted scrap hauler. This raw material is ultimately recycled into new metal on the mill level.
- Cans, bottles and paper from packaged foods and inbound corrugated packaging are recycled as well. Recycling materials are accumulated at collection points on the shop floor
Worldwide, industry counts on Just Manufacturing. You can be assured that service and reliability have been and will always be a Just constant!
An ounce of prevention ...
Forget the pound of cure. A stainless steel sink is easily kept stain-free with these simple steps:
- Since most soaps and detergents contain chlorides, Just recommends frequent rinsing of your stainless steel sink, preferably after each use.
- Combine this simple daily treatment with a weekly cleansing with an abrasive cleaner, ideally Bon-Ami or Zud. Unlike porcelain sinks, durable stainless steel stands up strongly to abrasive cleansers. Remember always to scrub in the direction of the polish lines so that your efforts blend with the surface of your sink. For a less aggressive approach, try cleaning your stainless steel sink with a paste of baking soda and water. Rinse well and dry. Regularly drying your sink works wonders to prevent water and surface rust marks.
- Looking for that extra sparkle? Use flour power to polish your stainless steel sink by applying dry flour when the look you are after is a gleaming finish. Rub the flour in with a soft cloth, and then rinse and dry.
- Club soda will do the sparkle trick as well. After placing the stopper in your sink, pour some club soda in and rub with a soft cloth. As always, dry with a soft cloth to prevent water spots and surface rust.
- Add some shine with a few drops of baby oil. Wipe off with paper toweling and repeat for added shine.
We are constantly upgrading and improving our JIT process to meet the needs our customers. Just-in-time (JIT) is an inventory strategy that strives to improve a business's return on investment by reducing in-process bar sink inventory and associated carrying costs.
Just Manufacturing provides unparalleled commitment to JIT (Just In Time) in the building materials product market.
- Just Manufacturing is your partner for Just-in-Time sink inventory management.
- 95%+ off-the-shelf fill-rate so you have fast delivery on your order.
- Scheduling - Inventory - Logistics
Our comprehensive sink catalog offers products for a large variety of utility applications including residential, institutional, medical and commercial!