Stainless Steel Apron-Front Sinks from Just Manufacturing
Stainless steel apron sinks from Just Manufacturing have been the preferred choice of architects, designers and specifying engineers.
Now the same great commercial-grade stainless steel kitchen sink fixtures are available to residential kitchen designers, interior designers and residential architects. Just Manufacturing's apron kitchen sinks are proven durable while combining cutting edge design with functional elements to meet the demanding criteria of high end kitchen designers.
Easy cleanability makes stainless steel the first choice for strict hygienic conditions.
The hard metallic surface of stainless steel makes it difficult for bacteria to adhere and survive. When properly cleaned and maintained, stainless steel surfaces resist growth of bacteria, mold and microorganisms that can cause disease.
Just Manufacturing is a family owned business that has been leading the industry for over 80 years. Our on-going commitment to product development combines cutting edge design with functional elements to bring viable solutions to your projects. Our kitchen fixtures unite form and function. Our broad product offering allows you to choose the exact apron model needed for a particular installation without sacrificing cabinet or apron kitchen sink sizing restrictions.
Just Manufacturing's stainless steel fixtures, plumbing accessories and fronts counter tops and backsplashes have value-added special features that are specific to different end user needs which include but are not limited to:
- The most comprehensive size offering in the market
- The most comprehensive model selection
- ADA-application-specific apron models
With the broadest product offering of sinks in the industry, you can choose the exact model needed for a particular installation without sacrificing cabinet or sink sizing restrictions. And with our 80+ year track record, you can be assured that service and reliability are a Just constant.
Need something unique for your sink project? If a stock product is not the answer, we are experts in custom stainless steel sinks and sinks made from antimicrobial copper for health care applications ~ no apron/farmhouse sink project is too small for a custom antimicrobial copper or stainless steel apron front sink that is " Made in the USA".
Just Manufacturing uses 18-8 type 304 certified USA milled stainless steel to produce the best fixtures available for residential, commercial and institutional environments. All Just Manufacturing stainless steel sink products are Made in USA and certified for ARRA project work specifications.
Our comprehensive product catalog includes stainless steel apron front sinks for all applications, as well as farmhouse kitchen sinks that are so popular now, commercial kitchen fixtures for wet bars.Didn't find the sink that you were looking for above?
Check out the rest of our residential and commercial grade sink and plumbing fixtures that offer flexible spec solutions and the broadest sink product offering in the industry including:
- Single bowl stainless steel fixtures
- Double bowl stainless steel fixtures
- Triple bowl stainless steel fixtures
- Stainless steel apron/farmhouse sink
- Bar / Island
- Deep / Extra Deep sinks
- Undermount sinks
- Stainless steel drainboard sink with backsplash
- ADA sinks lavatory
- Laundry / Utility
90% Recycled Product Content
In-plant sink production as well as inbound Raw materials and Packaging are factored in to our GREEN planning recycling efforts.
Recycling: Raw materials
- The sink / plumbing fixture production process includes type 304 and 316 steel. 75 to 80% of the ingredients used for newly melted stainless coils delivered to Just Mfg are of recycled scrap. Our mill source is located approx 330 miles from our facility.
- In-plant, scrap stainless byproduct is accumulated daily and picked up weekly by our contracted scrap hauler. This raw material is ultimately recycled into new metal on the mill level.
- Cans, bottles and paper from packaged foods and inbound corrugated packaging are recycled as well. Recycling materials are accumulated at collection points on the shop floor