Single Bowl Stainless Steel Sinks from Just Manufacturing
Our single bowl stainless steel sinks have been the preferred choice of architects, designers and specifying engineers for numerous projects worldwide.
Easy cleanability makes stainless steel the first choice for the strict hygienic conditions.
The hard metallic surface of stainless steel makes it difficult for bacteria to adhere and survive. When properly cleaned and maintained, stainless steel surfaces resist growth of bacteria, mold and microorganisms that can cause disease.
Our residential (light commercial) and commercial sinks / plumbing fixtures are heavily specified for:
- Assisted Living Facilities / Environments for the Aging
- Academic / Dormitory Environments
- Healthcare / Medical Clinics
- Institutional / Government Projects
- Commercial Environments
Just Manufacturing has many stainless steel spec options so that you can feel confident in finding the single bowl stainless steel soltion or fixtures that your project may require. Many of the sink models are in stock and can ship same day.
As an industry leader, we offer flexible stainless spec solutions and the broadest stainless steel sinks product offering in the plumbing industry with our commercial single bowl sink and plumbing fixtures. Application-specific product groups include our academic series classroom sinks, our commercial series of over 400 versatile commercial spec sinks, our residential group and our healthcare series scrub sinks.
Just Manufacturing uses 18-8 type 304 certified USA milled stainless steel to produce the best most durable plumbing products available.
All Just Manufacturing all of our commercial sinks are Made in USA with 100% American steel and certified for ARRA project work specifications. Our commitment to quality is a "Just" constant!
Our commercial grade sink and commercial plumbing fixtures exemplify our on-going commitment to product development, and now the same great quality is available to residential market kitchen and bath designers, interior designers and residential architects.
Didn't find the sink you were looking for above?
Check out the rest of our residential and commercial grade steel products and commercial plumbing fixtures that offer flexible spec sink solutions, and the broadest product offering in the plumbing fixtures industry including:
90% Recycled Stainless Steel Product ContentIn-plant production as well as, inbound Raw materials and Packaging are factored in to our GREEN planning recycling efforts.
- The sink/plumbing fixture production process includes type 304 and 316 steel. 75 to 80% of the ingredients used for newly melted stainless coils delivered to Just Mfg are of recycled scrap. Our mill source is located approx 330 miles from our facility.
- In-plant, scrap stainless byproduct is accumulated daily and picked up weekly by our contracted scrap hauler. This raw material is ultimately recycled into new metal on the mill level.
- Cans, bottles and paper from packaged foods and inbound corrugated packaging are recycled as well. Recycling materials are accumulated at collection points on the shop floor
We are constantly upgrading and improving our JIT process to meet the needs our customers. Just-in-time (JIT) is an inventory strategy that strives to improve a business's return on investment by reducing in-process inventory and associated carrying costs.
- Just Manufacturing provides unparalleled commitment to JIT (Just In Time) in the building materials product market.
- Just Manufacturing is your partner for Just-in-Time inventory management.
- 95%+ off-the-shelf fill-rate so you have fast delivery on your order.
- Scheduling - Inventory - Logistics
Our comprehensive sink product catalog offers fixtures for a large variety of applications including residential, institutional, medical and commercial!