Deep Stainless Steel Sinks from Just Manufacturing
Since 1933 Just Manufacturing’s deep / extra deep stainless steel sinks and large compartment sinks have been the preferred choice of architects, designers and specifying engineers for projects worldwide!
Our residential and commercial stainless steel sinks and plumbing fixtures are heavily specified in many of the following projects:
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Academic Environments
- Hospitals and Healthcare
- Commercial Environments
People count on Just Manufacturing and you can be assured that service and reliability are a Just constant!
The hard metallic surface of stainless steel makes it difficult for bacteria to adhere and survive. When properly cleaned and mantained, stainless steel surfaces resist growth of bacteria, mold and microorganisms that can cause disease.
Easy cleanability makes stainless steel the first choice for strict hygienic conditions.
Just Manufacturing's deep/extra deep stainless steel sinks and plumbing fixtures have value-added special features that are specific to end user needs, including:
The most comprehensive size
Broadest model offerings in the market
Just Manufacturing uses 18-8 type 304 certified USA milled stainless steel to produce the best stainless steel sinks available. All Just Manufacturing's deep/extra deep stainless steel sinks are Made in America and certified for ARRA project work specifications.Learn more about when and how to wash your hands from the CDC.
We are constantly upgrading and improving our JIT process to meet the needs our customers. Just-in-time (JIT) is an inventory strategy that strives to improve a business's return on investment by reducing in-process inventory and associated carrying costs.
- Just Manufacturing provides unparalleled commitment to JIT (Just In Time) in the building materials product market.
- Just Manufacturing is your partner for Just-in-Time inventory management.
- 95%+ off-the-shelf fill-rate so you have fast delivery on your order.
- Scheduling - Inventory - Logistics
Didn't find the extra deep stainless steel sink that you were looking for above?
Check out the rest of our residential and commercial grade stainless steel sinks and plumbing fixtures that offer flexible spec sink solutions and the broadest product offering in the sink industry including:
- Double bowl stainless steel sinks
- Triple bowl stainless steel sinks
- Stainless steel farmhouse sinks
- Wall-mount stainless steel sinks
- Deep stainless steel sinks
- Undermount stainless steel sinks
- Single bowl stainless steel
- Drainboard sinks
- ADA bathroom sinks
- Surgeon Scrub Stations
- Clinical Handwash
- Medical Ficxtures
90% Recycled Product ContentIn-plant production as well as, inbound Raw materials and Packaging are factored in to our GREEN planning recycling efforts.
- The sink/plumbing fixture production process includes type 304 and 316 steel. 75 to 80% of the ingredients used for newly melted stainless coils delivered to Just Mfg are of recycled scrap. Our mill source is located approx 330 miles from our facility.
- In-plant, scrap stainless byproduct is accumulated daily and picked up weekly by our contracted scrap hauler. This raw material is ultimately recycled into new metal on the mill level.
- Cans, bottles and paper from packaged foods and inbound corrugated packaging are recycled as well. Recycling materials are accumulated at collection points on the shop floor