ADA Compliant Sinks / Stainless Steel Lavatory from Just Manufacturing
ADA compliant sinks combining cutting edge design with functional elements from Just Manufacturinig. These compliant stainless steel lavatories demonstrate our ongoing commitment to product development.
Our stainless steel compliant lavatory is ideal for heavy and light commercial applications in hotels, airports, dormitories, restaurants and public restroom areas. These fixtures offer flexible ADA sink spec solutions and the broadest product offering in the industry.
Easy cleanability makes stainless steel the first choice for strict hygienic conditions.
The hard metallic surface of stainless steel makes it difficult for bacteria to adhere and survive. When properly cleaned and maintained, stainless steel surfaces resist growth of bacteria, mold and microorganisms that can cause disease.
Our broad product offering of stainless steel sinks that are ADA compliant lavatory sink fixtures allows you to choose the exact model needed for a particular installation without sacrificing cabinet or fixture sizing restrictions.
Boasting seamlessly welded construction type 304, 18-8 stainless steel counter, all of Just Manufacturing’s stainless steel lavatories can be specified with up to four oval, rounded or straight-sided bowls and can include an integral apron and backsplash.
Need something unique for your bathroom? If a stock hand wash station is not the answer, we are experts in custom stainless steel fixtures and basins made from antimicrobial copper for health care applications ~ no project is too small for a custom antimicrobial copper lavatory basin or stainless steel lavatory that is "Made in America".
All Just Manufacturing commercial hand wash stainless steel basins are Made in USA with 100% American steel and certified for ARRA project work specifications.
And with our 80+ year track record, you can be assured that service and reliability are always a Just constant.
Learn more about when and how to wash your hands from the CDC.
Available in undermount models, drop-in and wall-mount stainless steel sinks models with multiple ledge type options. Just Manufacturing's entire line of compliant stainless steel sinks satisfy the height, depth, clearance and general accessibility requirements defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Just Manufacuring's stainless steel sinks and plumbing fixtures have many value-added special features that are specific to end user needs, including: the most comprehensive size and model offerings in the market, ADA-application-specific lavatory, overflow prevention system, vandal-resistant sinks and lead-free certified products.
Didn't find the ADA-compliant sink that you were looking for above?
Check out the rest of our residential and commercial stainless steel sinks and plumbing fixtures that offer flexible spec solutions with the broadest product offering in the industry including:
- Single bowl stainless steel
- Double bowl stainless steel
- Triple bowl stainless steel
- Stainless steel farmhouse
- Wall-mount stainless steel
- Deep stainless steel
- Undermount stainless steel
- Stainless steel drainboard
- Bathroom basins
- Surgeon scrub
- Clinical fixtures
- Medical Handwash
We are constantly upgrading and improving our JIT process to meet the needs our customers. Just-in-time (JIT) is an inventory strategy that strives to improve a business's return on investment by reducing in-process inventory and associated carrying costs.
- Just Manufacturing provides unparalleled commitment to JIT (Just In Time) in the building materials product market.
- Just Manufacturing is your partner for Just-in-Time inventory management.
- 95%+ off-the-shelf fill-rate so you have fast delivery on your order.
- Scheduling - Inventory - Logistics
Our comprehensive product catalog offers fixtures for a large variety of applications including residential, institutional, medical and commercial!
Just is the clear choice for quality products and durability for the classroom that will last for many years in those heavy use environments!
90% Recycled Product Content
In-plant production as well as, inbound Raw materials and Packaging are factored in to our GREEN planning recycling efforts.
- The sink/plumbing fixture production process includes type 304 and 316 steel. 75 to 80% of the ingredients used for newly melted stainless coils delivered to Just Mfg are of recycled scrap. Our mill source is located approx 330 miles from our facility.
- In-plant, scrap stainless byproduct is accumulated daily and picked up weekly by our contracted scrap hauler. This raw material is ultimately recycled into new metal on the mill level.
- Cans, bottles and paper from packaged foods and inbound corrugated packaging are recycled as well. Recycling materials are accumulated at collection points on the shop floor
Worldwide, industry counts on Just Manufacturing. You can be assured that service and reliability have been and will always be a Just constant!