Stainless Steel ADA Bathroom Sinks from Just Manufacturing
Combining cutting edge design with functional elements, a stainless steel ADA bathroom sink from Just Mfg demonstrates our ongoing commitment to product development.
Easy cleanability makes stainless steel the first choice for strict hygienic conditions.
The hard metallic surface of stainless steel makes it difficult for bacteria to adhere and survive. When properly cleaned and maintained, stainless steel surfaces resist growth of bacteria, mold and microorganisms that can cause disease.
Ideal for heavy and light commercial sink applications in hotels, airports, dormitories, restaurants and public lavatory areas, our stainless steel ADA bathroom sinks offer flexible spec solutions and the broadest product offering in the industry.
Our broad product offering allows you to choose the exact model needed for a particular installation without sacrificing cabinet or sink sizing restrictions.
Boasting seamlessly welded construction type 304, 18-8 stainless steel counter, Just’s stainless steel fixtures can be specified with up to four oval, rounded or straight-sided lavatory bowls and can include an integral apron and backsplash.
Available in bathroom undermount, drop-in and wall-mount stainless steel sink models with multiple ledge type options for bathroom and kitchen. Just’s line of compliant stainless steel sinks satisfy the height, depth, clearance and general accessibility requirements defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Our stainless steel sinks have been designed with experienced based specifications to be perfect for any bathroom environment requiring compliant fixtures.
Just stainless steel fixtures have value-added special features that are specific to end user needs, including the most comprehensive size and model offerings in the market, application-specific bathroom models, overflow, Vandal-resistant bathroom fixtures and lead-free certified products.
Learn more about when and how to wash your hands from the CDC.
Didn't find the sink that you were looking for in the selections above? Check out more of our residential and commercial stainless steel fixture categories listed below as we have the broadest product offering in the industry:
Just Manufacturing offers broad flexible spec solutions including:
- Single bowl stainless steel
- Double bowl stainless steel
- Triple bowl stainless steel
- Stainless steel farmhouse
- Wall-mount stainless steel
- Deep stainless steel
- Undermount stainless steel
- Stainless steel with drainboard
80% Recycled Product Content
In-plant production as well as inbound Raw materials and Packaging are factored in to our GREEN planning recycling efforts.
Recycling: Raw materials
- The plumbing fixture production process includes type 304 and 316 steel. 75 to 80% of the ingredients used for newly melted stainless coils delivered to Just Mfg are of recycled scrap. Our mill source is located approx 330 miles from our facility.
- In-plant, scrap stainless byproduct is accumulated daily and picked up weekly by our contracted scrap hauler. This raw material is ultimately recycled into new metal on the mill level.
- Cans, bottles and paper from packaged foods and inbound corrugated packaging are recycled as well. Recycling materials are accumulated at collection points on the shop floor